To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
We value your privacy and will never lease, rent or sell your private information. At the checkout, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer email address – we use this information in the event that we need to make contact regarding any details of your order.
- Customer full name and address – we use this information for credit card validation and for direct mailing (if you have agreed to receipt of these mailings).
- Customer telephone number / mobile number – we use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery problems and for SMS updates where you have given your express consent.
- Recipient full name and address – we use this information in order to be able to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate and includes a full postcode.
- Recipient telephone number – we use this information to contact the recipient in the event of a difficulty in delivering your order. We will not contact the recipient under any other circumstances.